1. Each Applicant must complete this agreement and USPS Form 1583, a copy of which will be provided to the United States Postal Service. Applicant designates ZworkSpace as agent for the receipt of mail and parcels for a period not longer than that for which rent has been paid in advance. Applicant will pick up mail in a timely fashion or make other arrangements in advance. ZworkSpace will provide one (1) box key and Applicant will have access to own mailbox during ZworkSpace’s business hours. Should Applicant appoint another person or organization, ZworkSpace shall assume that possession of the key is evidence of authority to collect mail.
2. Mail will be accepted for only one (1) person or business per agreement, and Form 1583 as per the USPS. Each additional name will need to have a separate form 1583 and application of their own, in addition to an extra $15 per month for each additional name after the first.
3. The mailbox key loaned to Applicant shall require a refundable cash deposit of $10.00, and remain the property of ZworkSpace, and shall not be duplicated. The key deposit shall be refunded upon return of the key/s and payment of any balance owing within five (5) days of termination of service. Lost keys will be charged at the rate of $5.00 for box key. The fee for lock replacement, should it be required, is $25.00. Applicant agrees that the relationship of the parties hereto is not landlord and tenant but rather one of bailment.
4. Applicant agrees to use services in accordance with ZworkSpace rules and all USPS regulations, as well as all local, state and federal statutes and regulations. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of service without notice, refund, or mail forwarding.
5. ZworkSpace cannot be responsible for failure of the USPS or any carrier to deliver mail or parcels in a timely fashion or undamaged condition. Once mail is placed in the box, it shall be deemed to have been delivered, and ZworkSpace cannot be responsible for loss, theft, or damage.
6. All Information provided by Applicant is considered confidential by ZworkSpace and will not knowingly be disclosed without Applicant’s prior consent, except for law enforcement or postal operation purposes when a subpoena or warrant is presented, in which case ZworkSpace shall cooperate fully with the appropriate authorities. Law enforcement includes all city, county, state or federal agencies or their authorized representatives acting in an official capacity.
7. Per USPS regulations, Mail shall be accepted for those Applicants who have successfully completed a USPS Form 1583 and provided photo and one additional approved form of identification. If Applicant’s mail volume consistently exceeds that which can be placed in a single box, ZworkSpace reserves the right to require Applicant to rent a larger box or an additional box. Applicant further agrees that parcels delivered to this address for the Applicant will be delivered by common carrier only, that no truck line deliveries will be made, that parcels will be retrieved within 24 hours after delivery, and that no hazardous, dangerous, or illegal material will be delivered to Applicant. Applicant may receive up to 5 pieces per month that are too large for the box without additional charges. Failure to adhere to any of these parcel delivery stipulations may result in termination of service or additional charges.
8. Applicant agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless ZworkSpace from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relative to use of ZworkSpace facilities or services, and any expense incurred in a defense of same shall be reimbursed by Applicant.
9. Virtual office fees are due and payable in one-year increments. There will be no pro-rations or refunds for cancellation of any service. Accounts are delinquent after the due date and mail will be held pending payment. Virtual office services will be automatically renewed another term unless notice is received in writing of cancellation one month before the expiration date of the current contract period. Written notice shall be given to ZworkSpace.
10. Per Postal regulations, Applicant shall use only the address designation “PMB” or “#” to designate their address. NO OTHER DESIGNATION IS VALID. Specifically excluded is the use of suite, apt, dept, or other designators. The USPS may refuse to deliver any piece of mail that does not include the PMB or # sign designation. Applicant is responsible for notifying correspondents of the above address.
11. Upon termination of services by ZworkSpace or failure to pay membership fees in advance by Applicant, ZworkSpace shall not make Applicant’s mail available without payment theretofore. Applicant’s mail will be made available upon payment of all past due balances. Mail will be held in accordance with USPS DMM regulations. Applicant understands that the United States Postal Service will not forward or return mail without payment and will not accept a Change of Address form.
12. At termination of service, ZworkSpace will not forward mail, and you understand that it is your sole responsibility to change your mailing address with the USPS and your mail will NOT be forwarded in any case, and may even be returned or disposed of at ZworkSpace’s sole discretion.
Cobot is the web platform used by ZworkSpace to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms